Saturday, November 15, 2014

Sharing the Passion

I have been a higher education professional for 30 years, working in academic advising, career and personal counseling. I've worked with students in proprietary settings, community colleges, public and private universities. The populations with whom I've worked range from traditional aged, campus-based undergraduates to online doctoral level students.

Throughout my career, I've always maintained a strong passion for the work I do. Assisting students to achieve their academic and professional goals is extremely meaningful work, and can make a significant difference in a student's college experience.

I welcome you to join me in sharing best practices through tips, experiences, and ideas. Let's share the passion!

No comments:

Post a Comment